Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bayern vs Arsenal - tear down the allianz

has failed. If you had been stalking my Facebook, you would have seen me posting that status about tearing the walls of Bayern. All in all, it was an ok-showing from Arsenal. They could have done a lot better. They could have won it. But Bayern is just..nope, they are not too good, they are just so annoying.

Talking Point 1: Arsenal needs firepower
To counter a playing style like Bayern, I would very much love to see a team fight back. Take back possesion, make them defend, take out their rhythm. So far no team (I think) has came up to Bayern and say "Hey, we will fight you, possession to possession". I believe this is a wake up call for Arsenal. They need more aggressive players like Laurent, Flamini, Wilshere and Ox, who would fight rather than to sit back and hope for a mistake. Also, firepower! Yeap. Giroud's not performing today and that means Arsenal would have to consider options in the upcoming transfer window. Might I suggest (cough) (cough) Lukaku? Costa? Suarez? Ba? Hee..

Talking Point 2: Fabianski is..charming..
Ya, I'm a guy. But there is just some player you gotta love. It's just that little thing in them that makes you wanna keep them, regardless of whether they play well or not. Like Podolski, Rosicky (who HAS been playing well) and well I don't know who else. I just hope Fabianski keeps this up and probably challenge Wojc for the starting place. And what a penalty that was!!!

Talking Point 3: War is not over
Arsenal might have lost this on aggregate, but you can be sure Arsenal will return next season with a better squad and with Wenger hopefully. Oh yes! You just gotta love Wenger. He's is the list. Anyway, I hope being the FA cup champion (aha) will make Arsenal push harder next season. And if you stalked my Twitter, you would have known why I am not a big fan on the FA cup. Watch out Pep, you ass is about to get shoved, next season.

Talking Point 4: Ozil
Yeah I just gotta touch on Ozil. I just hope he gets better. All he needs is time and training. T and T.

Look ahead gunners! Spurs is next. Revenge is on the plate. Predicted score: 0-7. Predicted winner of the UCL: Barcelona. It's all about shoving it up Pep's and Robben's arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment