Saturday, March 8, 2014

Everton vs Arsenal - well needed win

This time, I did watch the match. This perhaps will have the most talking points as Arsenal's turning point approaches. With that being said, I feel that this was a deserved and much needed win. Piers Morgan said that the score was a bit flattering but I felt otherwise. It's about time Arsenal score more than 2 goals per game. It's time.

Talking Point 1: Ozil is not back
Just because of a game, everyone is saying yayayayayaya Ozil is back, he is worth the money, i love him yayayayaya. For me, I felt that it takes a few games and consistency to compliment somebody. Yes, this is a start, but will he be able to carry this one-match form to Munich? I am not trying to demotivate him. I just hope that Ozil becomes better with the ball. You could see that when he had the ball yesterday at the wings, he totally just gave up and wanted to get the ball out of play for a throw-in. Imagine if he had not score the goal + given the assist, EVERYBODY would be criticizing him for that lackluster play. So note to Ozil: c'mon you can do a lot better. Note to other fans: you fvcker, stop being feeble.

Talking Point 2: Rosicky is back
I cannot believe I am saying this but I'm starting to love Rosicky. He shows just as much character on and off the pitch. Upon entering the fray, he immediately impacted the game along with Giroud. Super sub! Now, Rosicky has definitely done well in a recent run of games and I can definitely compliment him. His ability to drive the ball and the team forward is highly commendable. I really hope carries that enthusiasm to Bayern and shove it up Pep's ass. Can you imagine his smug face after the 6-1 win? Cunt.

Talking Point 3: Sagna is gold
I cannot imagine Arsenal without him. If he won't sign the contract, Arsenal's RB will be left a void. Let's admit it, Jenks has a long way to go. Sagna is under-rated. His control of the wing and crosses are the best Arsenal has ever seen. And yes, he is the MOST consistent player in Arsenal. Just because he is playing a more defensive role, people often overlook his importance and contribution. I do too, sometimes. Honestly, Sagna is gold.

Talking Point 4: Consider Lukaku to Arsenal?
I'm actually a fan of Lukaku as well. As you know, consistency is important to me. Lukaku has been consistently scoring, which is.. you know.. great! This is just a wild poke and probe, but I hope he has a chance at Arsenal soon to see if he fits here and if he could be the next Arsenal star. You know wenger has the ability to bring out stardom out of somebody, question is, could Lukaku be the next one?

Talking Point 5: Aren't you excited for Munich?
I know I am. Let's go Arsenal!!!

Like i said, let's go Arsenal!!! Na na na na na na na na na na na Gi-roud!

No comments:

Post a Comment